The 2018 International Symposia on Horticulture (ISH 2018) will be held in Bali, Indonesia on 27-30 November 2018, organized by the Indonesian Center for Horticulture Research and Development (ICHORD).
Bearing the theme “Emerging Challenges and Opportunities in Horticulture Supporting Sustainable Development Goals,” ISH 2018 offers the opportunity among horticulture practitioners to learn new ideas among participants from different countries and to organize discussion forums for problem solving.
Interested participants are welcome to submit abstracts on the following topics:
- Promotion the Exotics of Tropical and Sub Tropical Fruits to Enhance Competitiveness and Penetration into Modern Markets
- Modern and Urban Farming System for Healthy and Safety Vegetable Products
- Coloring the World with Ornamental Plant Innovations for Prosperity
- Emerging Trends of Horticulture Impacting Global Markets: The Socio-Economic Studies
- Implementation of Integrated Crop Management to Support Food Sovereignty Based on Bio-industry
The official language of ISH 2018 is English. Written abstracts should not exceed 250 words in Microsoft Word format, containing titles, authors, institutions, email of the first author, objectives, methodologies, and results. Deadline for abstracts is August 15.