The 2019 International Symposium on Tropical Fruits (ISTF 2019) is now accepting abstracts.
ISTF 2019 will be held in Liberty Central Saigon Riverside Hotel, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam on 24-26 September, organized by the International Tropical Fruits Network (TFNet) and the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD) with the support of the Fruit and Vegetable Research Institute (FAVRI) and the Southern Horticultural Research Institute (SOFRI).
With the theme “Recent advances and best practices to improve productivity and enhance market access for tropical fruits,” ISTF 2019 aims to assemble the latest scientific research, technology developments, and product innovations. Moreover, the Symposium will tackle on how the latest research can translate into market access, marketing opportunities, and other economic improvements. Policies that affect the tropical fruit industry will also be discussed among the stakeholders.
We are now welcoming participants to submit abstracts on the following thematic areas:
- Challenges and Opportunities in Production and Marketing of Tropical Fruits
- Postharvest Innovations
- Linking Farmers to Markets: Integration into the Global Supply and Value Chains
- Agriculture 4.0 for Tropical Fruits: Applications, Lessons, Future
- Consumer Trends and Product Innovations in Tropical Fruits
- Gender Mainstreaming in the Tropical Fruits Industry
- Sustainable Approaches for Production and Processing: Towards Product Certification
Interested presenters can submit their abstracts to email@example.com on or before 15 June 2019.
Target participants of ISTF 2019 are the academe, research and development institutes, extension organizations, civil societies, producers and cooperatives, agri-entrepreneurs, and the private sector.
For more information on the venue, registration fees, and important dates, visit itfnet.org/istf2019.